TUCKER'S ADULT DAY CARE CENTER
We believe our elderly and disabled population should receive only the best in health care. That's why we offer services to our clients in a safe, enjoyable facility. We want to provide both our clients and their family members with dependable and professional health care services.
To provide and promote respect, compassionate, and spiritual acceptance with emotional care for adults, geriatrics with developmental challenges in the community.
Are you passionate about what we're doing? Let us know! We are always looking for volunteers to help us make our vision a reality. We'll help you find a way to volunteer that best suits you. We're excited to have you join the team!
Adult Day Care is a planned health program of activities for individuals 18 years or older who require supportive care during the day and can return home in the evenings.
The benefits for participates of adult day services include:
- Mental, Physical and Social Interaction and Stimulation
- Self-Esteem and Dignity Enhancement
- Independence promotion
- Delay or prevention of Institutional/Nursing Home placement
- A safe and secure location for your loved one in a medically supervised environment
Placement in an Adult Day Center can provide much respite for a family caregiver to allow them time to work, attend to other family responsibilities, or just take a break from caring for their loved one.
A daily charge of $88.00 includes all:
· Personal Care of sick adults
· Therapeutic Activities Exercise
· Help with Adult Daily Living (ADLs)
· Memory Training
· Respite Care
· Nutritious Meals & Snacks
· Wellness Monitoring
· Medication Management
· Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
· Podiatry/Vision/Hearing (Quarterly)
· Caregiver Support Groups & Referrals
· Social Services Support and Counseling Services
· RN/LPN/CNA on staff at all times
Adult Day Care Center $1,848 ($88 per day x 21 days)
In-Home Care $3,528 ($168 per day x 21 days)
Assistant Living Facility $3,960 ($132 per day x 30 days)
Nursing Home $7,500 ($250 per day x 30 days)
(Average Monthly Cost)
Tucker's Adult Daycare provides flexible Care Options by Offering:
Full-Day & Half Day
Minimum (2) Half Days per Week (4) hours
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Waiver program (Medicaid)
"Allows Seniors 65 and Over the opportunity to join if approved in Pinellas County"
Call (727) 748-9552 for more information
Transportation: Available through DART
($4.50 each way)
Call (727)748-9552 for more information